Slime Tube Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tube tyres.
Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out.
Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tube
rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating
a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating
existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing
pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty
valves. Slime for tube type tyres is NOT recommended for use in tubeless
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to1/8? (3mm) using Fibro-Sealâ„¢ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tyre, coating the tread area as the tyre rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Tubes treated with Slime can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care!
is Fibro-Sealâ„¢ Technology? Slime utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of
environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary
congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This
Fibro-Sealâ„¢ lattice, together with the viscous transportation system
(the green “goo”) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture,
preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: Slime is not guaranteed to repair punctures caused by gashes from glass or metal or on punctures greater than 1/8? (3mm).
Available in: 8oz, 16oz, 3.6 Litres, 18 Litres
After extensively testing other tubeless sealant products and
identifying key customer complaints, Slime gathered a team of racing
professionals to create a superior tubeless sealant product. The result
is Slimepro Tubeless Sealant, an advanced formula that outperforms the
Slimepro Tubeless Sealant instantly seals punctures
up to 1/8” and weighs in at just 1g per mL. This formula also contains
our rust and corrosion package, a trademarked secret of our world class
automotive tyre sealants, designed to protect your expensive wheels from
corrosion. As an added bonus, we replaced the standard toxic creepy
chemical smell, signature of many tubeless sealants, with a tropical
scent reminiscent of vacation days!
Ride like a pro. Ride with Slimepro Tubeless Sealant.
- Specifically designed for use with tubeless bicycle tyres
- Guaranteed to outperform the competition
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/8” (3mm)
- Compatible with UST and conversion systems
- Non-corrosive & non-hazardous
- Seals bead
Recommended quantity per tyre:
- Downhill – 3oz (90mL)
- Cross country – 2oz (60mL)
- Road - 1.5oz (45mL)
Available in: 6oz, 16oz